Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Granddaughter Has Made Her Entrance to the World!

It’s true!! Noel Heart, oldest daughter, and Chief, her husband, had their baby daughter on the 20th!





I got to go to the hospital for the better part of a day and cuddle that sweet little bundle. It’s been four years since I had a grandbaby to hold. There is nothing better in the whole world!




Her blog name is Darlin' Girl. It's one of my terms of endearments I use with children. And it fits here beautifully.




I’m thankful that Chief and Noel Heart live nearby so I can get my fill of baby holding. It’s between 3-4 hours away. Much better than Massachusetts!




I feel like a grandma pulling out her brag book!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy. To show you my appreciation, I try to answer everyone's comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...