Saturday, July 12, 2014

Seeing Red: RSC 14


I’ve found something quiet I can do!

I’ve been up since 3:00 a.m. Of course I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. because of a migraine…ouch! Sleeping did its magical work, along with migraine meds and I’m a functioning person again!

And now I am here in the quilting room trying to find something quiet to do so I won’t wake up hubby. He’s a very light sleeper. The last time I tried to be quiet in here I ended up having boxes fall out of both my quilt closets. I don’t do quiet very well.

It’s Saturday and Rainbow Scrap Challenge! This month the color is red and I’ve been able to pick out some great fabrics from my stash!

Some stripes. Isn't that second fabric cool? And of course plaid!
I wrote a post on what fabrics I want in each color for RSC.

The first fabric has gold glitter. My novelty fabric, thanks to friend! I love the dishes in the fourth one.
See my post about my recent fabric finds, including the little red hen!

What am I to do? My cat, Kaiju, is so darn cute, even when she's helping in the quilting room!
The second fabric reminds me of spools. The third fabric: duck's feet or leaves. And for informational purposes,
the fourth fabric really isn't plaid, it's checked. Who wants to be that picky?

 You can see lots of creative ways that other quilters are making their RSC red blocks by clicking on the badge on the left bar.

And to leave you with some insight into how much I love reading...

See my Reading List (from Goodreads) below!



Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...