Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bread, Lovely, Fantastical Bread

Homemade German Bread Recipes

I follow the blog: Mum's Cookbook of Authentic German Recipes. I'm trying to get in touch with my "German side." (such a hackneyed phrase!) A recipe for Kartoffelbrott German Potato Bread showed up, along with this commentary:
Source: German Recipe Blog


There are many delicious German bread recipes. Walk into any baker in Germany and you are spoilt for choice. Germans are the biggest consumers of bread worldwide and pride themselves on having the largest variety available. It is not surprising as the Germans eat bread for breakfast, lunch and for their Brotzeit in the evening. Not forgetting the children taking it in their lunchbox for their mid morning snack.


I'm German!
I love bread!
I love lots of bread!
I could live on bread!
Hail to my German ancestors!
Hail to the Boshs!
Hail to the Becksteads!
I love thee my fore-bearers, for bread, bread, lovely bread!
Joining with others celebrating: Really Random Thursday (click on badge on right)
Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...