Monday, August 1, 2011

Something Fun Is Happening

I've spent a few months teetering between two choices: delete my blog or continue my blog. Since hardly anyone except my family reads it, obviously deleting would not cause any cataclysmic upheaval of the earth, or of my home town or state.

I've decided to go on...I find it frustrating to get everything going on my blog. Have patience with me as I keep trying to make things better.

Today I just want to share with you the fun that is happening over at Stashmanicure@blogspot.com. Madame Sam is having a 3 month giveaway of truly cool and awesome things! On Monday, Wednesday and Friday she gives away products to people who want to be quilters. On Tuesday and Thursday, the giveaways are for quilters. How much fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy. To show you my appreciation, I try to answer everyone's comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...