Monday, January 28, 2013

Stash Count Wk 4

I have been putting a lot of time in on my Get It Done quilts.
1.  One more border to go on the Spiderweb, then piece the back
2.  Put border on Marie's Square in a Square, bind and it's done.
3.  Bricks & Stepping Stones has been put on the back burner.
4.  I've "started" the DWR. I pulled it out, read the pattern and looked at fabric templates.

My Stash Count:

Used This Week: 2.5 yds.
Added This Week: 3.5 yds.

Added 2013: 18.5 yds.
Used 2013: 9.5 yds.
Net Amount for 2013: -9 yds. 

Head on over to Patchwork Times (click on this) and see how Judy and everyone else did on Stash Count this week.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and got up at 5:00. My usual rising time is 6:15. I like morning time because it seems you get so much done, so today was, perhaps, a bonus. I'd rather get my full 8 hours of sleep though. My alarm just started ringing--time to get up and get at 'em.

As I go, here's a couple of pictures to enjoy: The first is a picture I took of Hubby feeding the squirrel at a local park. Next is a picture Hubby took of me feeding a duck. Hmmm, what's missing in that second picture. This is why I have a school picture taken every year, so my grandkids, years from now will know what I looked like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy. To show you my appreciation, I try to answer everyone's comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...